The first video in a new series for my version 2 of BB-8!
Making a few improvements to my Star Wars R6 droid this week – new wheels and some bolstering up of the legs.
I was a bit bored of carrying around a roll of carpet with me all the time, so…
More details of the whole project over on the main project page.
I built a state machine to multitask with Arduino, to control the animatronics for my R6 droid. More details of the whole project over on the main project page.
I’ve added polyphonic sounds to my 3D printed R6 droid using two Adafruit Sound FX boards and a dirty hack!. More pictures and downloads on the main project page.
Trying to get my ball-balancing robot to be radio controlled. You can get the source and 3D files from the main project page.
I’ve hacked another 40+ digital functions onto my R/C remote for R6 using an Arduino and the Adafruit LCD Sheild. More pictures over on the main project page.
I got my Ball Balancing robot working, look out for the next part!. More info on the main project page.
This is my take on building a working Star Wars EP7 BB-8 Droid, basically it’s a ball balancing robot!. More info over on the main project page.