Here’s part 3 of my Hulkbuster build – more of the stilts and initial testing with them. You can see more pictures and details over on the main project page.
Here’s part 3 of my half scale Johnny5 build – working on the neck assembly. More pictures on the main project page.
Just a short Vlog from me to clarify my current projects, also Daleks!!
Also add me on Twitter, and I’ll add you back.
This is part 2 of my Hulkbuster cosplay build – starting the frame build at the bottom!. More pictures and words over on the main project page.
Another new project from me! – a new Alien suit which is entirely 3D printed, using a Lulzbot TAZ with ‘FlexyDualie’ – a dual extruder which can print both rigid plastics and Ninjaflex rubber at the same time. More pictures and details over on the main project page.
I decided that my Short Circuit Johnny 5 should be half scale. I’ve used the CAD files that are available to print Johnny 5′s head, but the rest will have to be drawn from scratch. You can check out more pictures and links over on the main project page.
This is the third and final part of my BTTF Mr Fusion prop build, using 3D printed parts for the base which was originally made from a Singer Librascope. Check out more finished pictures over on the main project page.
The last major piece of the armour is now fitted, so I can suit up all the pieces so far. More pictures over on the main project page.